AllKestrel.com - Factory authorized NK Kestrel Dealer
While there are many “Authorized” NK Kestrel retailers. AllKestrel.com is more than just “Authorized”. Here are a few important facts about us:
- Free 30 Day Return Period: If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have an problem with your item, let us know within 30 days and we will email you a prepaid return label. You can always contact us for help using your Kestrel.
- Warranty: You will be assured that your item(s) are covered under a full factory warranty. Our Kestrel Meters and DROP’s are covered under a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty periods vary for accessories.
- Knowledge: We are very knowledgeable in Kestrel products. If you have any questions before or after you shop with us, please let us know!
- Fast Turnaround: We ship fast! Over 99.95% of our orders ship the same day they are ordered or the following business day. We do our best to get your order out the same day!
- Inventory: We have an extensive stock of Kestrel products on hand. Many dealers are non-stocking dealers who use fulfillment companies to process their orders.This leads to late orders and poorly packaged items.
- Family Owned: We are a family owned, operated and recognized small business. From order entry to packaging and shipping, most facets of the order process are handled by someone with an interest in the company. You can be assured that your item will be packaged securely and all paperwork will be filled out professionally.
- Domestic Manufacturing: All Kestrel Meters and DROP's are Made right here in Pennsylvania, USA!
- Shipping Costs: We ship free anywhere in the USA that UPS or the USPS will deliver to. We ship free Internationally on orders over $299.00 USD
Real Customer Reviews
Who is Shopify.com?: Our store is hosted by shopify.com. During checkout, in the address bar of your browser, you will see "https://checkout.shopify.com" followed by other text. Online retailers are required to be PCI Compliant. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends to all online stores powered by Shopify. This way our customers can order from AllKestrel.com securely.
- DUNS: 962886730
- CAGE/NCAGE: 6QSK2
- Legal Business Name: WEATHER REPUBLIC, LLC. (D.B.A. AllKestrel.com)
We have supplied tens of thousands of Kestrel products to customers worldwide. Here are just a few of our Government and Educational Customers.
Some of our Educational Customers:
- Desert Research Institute
- University of Delaware
- Massey University, New Zealand
- Auburn University
- Fort Hays State University
- Penn State University
- Clemson University
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Austin Peay State University
- Texas Tech University
- Cornell University
- Bentley University
- Edith Cowan University
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Eastern Michigan University
- University of Washington
- University of Georgia
- Temple University
- Calvin College
- California State University
- Yeshivah College
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory
- University of Vienna, Austria
- University of Miami
- UNC Chapel Hill
Some of our Government Customers:
- United States Department of Energy
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- State of California; Dept of Food & Agriculture
- Arkansas State Highway & Trans Dept.
- U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management
- City of Wetaskiwin, AB Canada
- U.S. Department of the Interior - Wildland Fire Management
- City of Kings Mountain, NC
- New Zealand Department of Conservation
- Grand Forks, ND Police Department
- City of Aiken, SC
- Nashville,TN Metro Police Department
- State of Idaho - Department of Environmental Quality
- Oakland County, MI
- US Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Geological Survey
- United States Marines Corps
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- City of Nampa, ID
The entire Kestrel line is designed and built in the USA – no other handheld weather meter is. Some electronic components have to be sourced overseas these days, but NK buys American wherever they can. NK believes US manufacturing is the only way to ensure that every Kestrel will do its job right, and they also believe it’s important to do their part to keep manufacturing alive and well in the US.
If you have any questions, please let us know.