Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter With Applied Ballistics Bundle Deal (NON-BLUETOOTH VERSION)
Get the world’s most complete ballistics calculator – a rugged Kestrel Weather Meter with the "science of accuracy" built in!
The Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter provides the full capabilities of the Applied Ballistics Elite ballistics solver along with accurate measurement of wind and air density to deliver elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long range shots.
Save Big with the AllKestrel.com Ballistics Bundle Deals!
Bundle Deal Includes:
- Your Choice of Black, Desert Tan, Olive Drab or Blaze (0857A) NON-Bluetooth Kestrel Applied Ballistics Elite Meter
- Your Choice of Case
- 2 pack of Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries
- Kestrel Vane Mount
- Kestrel Portable Tripod (Exchange with Kestrel Collapsible Tripod for additional fee)
- Neck Lanyard
- Another AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- Five Year Warranty
** Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for military pricing **
Utilizing the full power of the Applied Ballistics solver the Kestrel Elite is intended for shooters who want to reach deep into the transonic and subsonic range. Improved 2015 design!
Get the world's most complete ballistics calculator - a rugged Kestrel Weather Meter with the "science of accuracy" built in!
The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter features the full power of the Applied Ballistics Elite ballistics solver along with the Litz custom drag models for over 400 bullets. Together with the Kestrel's accurate measurement of wind and air density this power combination delivers elevation and windage solutions for unprecedented accuracy on extended long range shots.
Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Overview
- Employs the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Expanded features include a customizable Range Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 16 gun and bullet profiles and 5 saved targets.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Optional connectivity to Windows & MAC computers for updates or to store gun data with with optional USB Data Transfer Cable (Sold Separately).
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter’s MOA, or clicks) - works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
Features Comparison Chart
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Direction (Wind Direction and Orientation)
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
Who’s Using the Kestrel Elite Weather Meter:
- Law Enforcement
- Precision & Competitive Shooting
Works with Compatible Apps:
Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App for iOS & Android:
- LiNK Ballistics for Android
- LiNK Ballistics for iOS(Coming Soon!)
Wirelessly connect with mobile devices. When in range, manage and transfer gun profiles, adjust Kestrel target range, and view shooting solutions on the mobile device. Multi-target view provides single-screen summary of customized targets – perfect for match day. Most effective when paired with the Kestrel Vane Mount for real-time windage solutions.
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel LiNK for iOS & Android
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.
You may Also Be Interested in:
- Kestrel 5000 Series Vane Mount
- Belt Carry Pouch and other Cases
- USB Data Transfer Cable
- Kestrel LiNK Dongle for PC or Mac
- Spare/Replacement Wind Impeller